Tuesday, September 23, 2008



One of the greatest blessings of my job is that I have met some wonderful brides and I have kept a relationship with them well after the wedding day.

This past Saturday for my wedding in Daytona Beach, I contacted former bride Amanda (who lives in the area) to see if she wanted to help me for set up and the ceremony.

It was great to see her and catch up! It'll be 2 years in October since her and Isaac got married in a beautiful and touching ceremony at First United Methodist Church in Winter Park and then had a fabulous reception at The Ballroom at Church Street.

Amanda and Isaac are expecting a little girl in about 4 months and I couldn't be happier for them. They will make wonderful parents!

Thanks so much Amanda for your help this past weekend-so great to have you there!

No comments: