Friday, September 12, 2008






I was fortunate enough to be selected to plan The Knot industry party that we just had this past Wednesday at Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant in downtown Orlando and it was a "Green Event!" I am happy to say that all of our flowers were taken to MD Anderson Cancer Ward the next day, thanks to Special E! I even handed out potted herbs as my favor!


The party was great and I have received tons of e-mails and phone calls from vendors telling me how much fun they had-my goal was accomplished! We all work so hard in this industry taking care of people and I really wanted to take care of everyone for the night-the drinks were flowing and the food was amazing!


Special thanks to my #1 DJ-Steve Weinstein who made sure we had the crowd dancing! Also, the room look wonderful and I can't thank Jay and his team at Flowers of Winter Park enough for all they did during this process. Shanna Rae did some fabulous cakes for the party and we had Sweet! come out with their wonderful cupcakes.


Last but certainly not least is the fabulous photorapher, Brian Adams! You can see all photos from the night by clicking here!


No comments: