Monday, September 22, 2008






CONGRATS SHANNON & JOE


Hats off to photographer Kellie Waren Underwood with her amazing turnaround time! We did this wedding on Saturday out in Daytona Beach at the Hilton and today she had some great detail shots for me so I can talk about the wedding!


I have to say I was a little nervous about this wedding because Shannon was a little hesitant on the colors and we went back and forth lots of times BUT I am so thrilled that it all turned out perfectly for her. She said to me at the end of the night, it's great to see it all and not just on a diagram! :)


Tommy Murphy with Greenery Productions made this event come to life for Shannon and having the square tables and round tables mixed with high centerpieces and low centerpieces with Chiavari chairs ..... needless to say it was breathtaking!


Special thanks to Danny with Power Entertainment DJ who kept the dance floor packed all night!


No comments: