Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Amy Morelli and Abby Liga threw a fabulous party recently at The Citrus in Downtown Orlando and it was great to see everyone and eat some wonderful food!


Amy is super talented and designs amazing invitation and Abby is a wonderful photographer! They are both super cute and so much fun to be around-it was awesome to be a part of the night.


I had a lot of fun catching up with Susan and Michele with Just Marry and also Brittany with E-Events! (pictured with me)


I was feeling a bit under the weather and I wanted to tuck the kids into bed so I departed a little early but was told to grab a gift bag on my way out! When I got home I opened the bag and hit the mother load (as Tina-my assistant-would say!) There was a card on top that told me I had one of the surprise gift bags. There were gift cerificates for Citrus, Blue Martini, Infusion Tea and a portrait session with Abby. Plus there was jewelry, body scrub, lotion .... it was the best gift bag ever!

No comments: