Monday, September 01, 2008






AMIT & MELISSA


What a weekend! I was at the Omni at Champions Gate all weekend as Amit and Melissa had an Indian Ceremony on Saturday and an American Ceremony on Sunday.


I can't believe I didn't take any photos on Saturday but Sunday I managed to get a few. I loved the candy station (shocker) and also the groom's cake that Melissa surprised Amit with and the Eiffel Tower cookies that Amit surprised Melissa with. (Thanks Shanna Rae for doing such a great job with them!)


But the best surprise came in the middle of the reception when we took the cake outside and invited all guests outside to watch them cut the cake .... little did they know that as they went to feed one another, we signaled for the fireworks to go off behind them. Everyone loved it!


Best wishes to the Dr. & Mrs!


No comments: