Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Taylor and Danny at Lange Farm

I had the pleasure of meeting Taylor and Danny a couple of years ago when they were in the bridal party for a wedding I had planned. So when they called me to meet up - I was super excited to have the opportunity to see them again and help them with their special day!

They were stuck on venues and I was able to suggest Lange Farm to them and they loved it and were able to find a date that worked for them! Located in Tampa, we didn't have a ton of face to face meetings but Danny did most of the planning with Taylor's busier schedule via e-mail and phone calls. We hired Good Food Catering and they were willing to work with Taylor and Danny on their - "we don't want to sit and eat, we just want to party and have food out all night" - idea of a reception. And boy were they right! Their friend and DJ, Grant Hemond, had guests on the floor the entire reception! It was truly one heck of a party! With a cigar roller outside and the bar on the patio, guests were in and out all night, drinking, eating and having a fabulous night!

I had the chance to work with Corey Conroy Photography for the first time and he was awesome! 'Just one more shot' was his line all night long and true to his word, he got the perfect shot .. a few times!

And the best part about the wedding was that, 2 1/2 years after I had first met Taylor and Danny, now Jake and Chrissy were in the bridal party and I had a chance to see them and visit with them during the reception. I'm so blessed to have such awesome clients and the fact that they refer me to their friends after it's all said and done .. truly humbled!













No comments: