Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mia and Ben at Rosen Shingle Creek

I remember meeting Mia and her mom for the first time and thinking - please, pick me!! I wanted to work with them so bad! :) They were fun and energetic and just the nicest ladies! Lucky for me, I got my wish and we had a blast planning for about 15 months. I had recommended Rosen Shingle Creek to them and they left my office and went straight there and fell in love with the hotel and of course, Catering Manager, Francesca Fistner.

We secured Divine Light Weddings right away and then Soundwave DJ and Atmospheres Floral.

The ceremony took place at St. James Cathedral in downtown Orlando and then after a small break, the cocktail hour began in Upper Butler and then guests were invited to Lower Butler for a wonderful party!

Faces by Alicia helped Mia look even more gorgeous than she already does!










No comments: