Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mary & James at Waldorf Astoria

In mid-November, I received a call from a frantic groom that was trying to plan a wedding from New York in Orlando at The Waldorf Astoria in just 5 weeks. The only thing him and his fiance had booked was the hotel.

Needless to say, I got to work right away. And lucky for me, Garrett Nudd, Greenery Productions, The Buzzcatz and Power Entertainment DJ were all available for this wedding! It was a crazy 5 weeks but so amazing to see how when you put a great team together, you can make an event happen .. and happen very well!

James and Mary were just blown away with everything and so appreciative of all our hard work. It was truly a wonderful day and I'm so thrilled that I was able to help in making it all happen!







No comments: