Saturday, November 11, 2006


I heard from Hollywood the other day concerning Jim and Brenda's September 30th wedding that was filmed for TLC. Catherine, the producer, said they had until December 19th to edit and then they will know when the wedding will air for the new show, "I Do ... Again".

I can't image how she even begins the editing process! They shot over 60 hours worth of coverage and it's an hour show (minus commercials). What a fun experience though!! Not sure if Jim and Brenda feel the same since they basically had cameras on them 24/7 for a week and their entire wedding day.

Jennifer Fortin (www.fortinphotography.com) did an amazing job capturing the day and JoAnn Chapman (www.magicoccasionscatering.com) and her daughter Angie put together a fabulous meal for the guests and designed a beautiful cake as well!

As soon as I hear back and have an air date and time, I'll let everyone know.

No comments: