Wednesday, November 29, 2006


Happy 4th Birthday David!! My son turned 4 this past weekend and I'm amazed at how grown up he seems all of the sudden.

Since it was Thanksgiving weekend we didn't do much (plus the kids had colds). I had a wedding that Saturday (his actual birthday) and John had his last UCF Football Game (stop the presses ... they won!!). So David hung out with John and then that night we opened gifts and ate pasta and had birthday cake! I think my one year old, Sophia, was more excited about the cake than all of us!

I could not be any happier to have such a great son! He makes me feel like I am the only person that matters in this world. My love for him is so huge, it hurts at times to think he's only in my posession for a short time. I'm so thankful God loves him more!

No comments: