Monday, February 25, 2013

Veronica and Jamie

Truly the best18 months I ever spent was planning a wedding with these two wonderful people! Veronica and Jamie were so much fun to be around and just brought so much joy and laughter into the planning process.

Their wedding took place at The Rosen Shingle Creek and Nathan and Jensey Root (Veronica and Jensey met at Disney years ago) were on site to capture their beautiful day. Of ccurse I brought in Tommy Murphy of Greenery Productions for floral and decor and I loved the pops of color on the table and with the uplighting around the room. Jay with Liquid Entertainment had the dance floor packed all night and as you can see below, everyone had a great time!

The highlight of the night though was at the end when Veronica told the bridal party they were jumping in the pool .. dresses, tuxes and all! I honestly thought she was joking when she said it earlier (shoot, I've been doing this for 10 years and I hear a lot and then things don't happen .. but she wasn't playing!) We did the sparkler exit and they drove off and as I begin the strike of the ballroom, sure enough I could hear everyone hooting and hollaring at the pool and I look out just in time to see them all jump. What an awesome memory they'll have of the entire day and especially the end of the night!






No comments: