Saturday, February 09, 2013

Jenna and Michael

Jenna is the sweetest bride I have ever had the pleasure of working with. So soft spoken, delicate and poised. I loved working with her and her mom for 12 months as well as her sister, Katie, who was able to attend a few meetings. The wedding took place at her church in Leesburg and the reception was at Mission Inn. Tommy Murphy with Greenery Productions helped create the wedding of Jenna's dreams! The Headliners did not disappoint anyone at the reception and I think every single person danced for 4 solid hours! Thanks to my good friend and fabulous photographer, Garrett Nudd, for these images!
This magnificent spot was right next to Jenna's parents home - perfect for photos!

Jenna was just stunning!

Such a sweet first dance! Jenna and Michael had a choreographed dance and in the middle of it, he scooped her up and picked her up and twirled her around ... I about lost it! Best. First. Dance. Ever!

Jenna has such wonderful parents and I so blessed to have worked with them all!

I'm so appreciative that Garrett snapped this photo of me and Jenna! Love it!

The reception set up at the Ballroom at Mission Inn

It started to rain at the end of cocktail hour as guests were taking their seats and rained all night until we were about to exit! Perfect timing for it to stop. Such a perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments: