Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm not sure what I was saying to Shanna but I guess it was pretty funny!
SHANNA & BRADY
This was the most perfect wedding I've ever done. From the couple, to the vendors to the day itself. Everything was just awesome. I could not be happier to have witnessed the love these two shared for one another and to see everything come together. Thanks to Briana and Brian of Divine Light for these amazing images and to Tommy Murphy of Greenery Productions for his talented floral creations.

Seriously the hottest bridal party around!

Model material right here! What a gorgeous bride!!

This captures Shanna & Brady perfectly!

I've had the pleasure of knowing these girls for a while. So fun to catch up with them!

Beautiful!!!

Best. Couple. Ever!

Floral by Tommy Murphy with Greenery Productions

Cake by Party Flavors

No comments: