Thursday, December 08, 2011

Heather and Jamie

The day I met Heather, her sister and MOH Rachael and her mom, Kathy, I truly fell in love. I was so giddy after our meeting and had my fingers crossed that I would be the lucky one to work with them. The next day I got the call that would change my life! :) Working with the Sarabasa family was so awesome! I have never met a family more devoted, commited and crazy as this one! It was a fun ride for sure and one I'm sure I will never forget!

Heather and Jamie did first look photos, allowing Misty plenty of time to get some amazing shots!

Hair and make up was done by Patricia LeJeune

The ceremony was so touching!

We got the idea for these table numbers from Pinterest

Look at that dessert table! Cupcakes by Sweet!

Heather wanted to cut into a traditional wedding cake - Jennyfer at The Sugar Suite did a great job!

The reception on the Bella Collina lawn. Floral was done by Tommy at Greenery Productions.

We had American Audio Visual come in and supply market lights for the evening reception

The sparkler exit - always a great way to end the night!
To watch the cinematic trailer of Heather and Jamie's wedding done by Simply Cinematic, please click here!

No comments: