Monday, February 16, 2009


Tonight I had the opportunity to speak to some UCF Students at the Rosen College of Hospitality Management and I had such a good time!
I got a chance to see Lovelynn and I haven't seen her since the ABC Conference last year! I was also on the panel with Elise Enloe, Elisa Delgardio and Emily from Weddings Unique.

I love talking with students interested in Wedding Coordination and hopefully helping them better understand the business. There are A LOT of people who want to "BE" Wedding Coordinator, but not a lot who want to "DO" Wedding Coordinator!


The students served up some Sparkling Cider and cake at the end of the night and it was only fitting for us to toast a great night!
I truly love my job and I love that there is not "competition" among us and that we are friends. It really makes my job that much more enjoyable.

No comments: