Monday, February 09, 2009


MORIAH AND AARON
I had the pleasure of working with Moriah and Aaron a couple weeks ago and their wedding at The Lake Mary Events Center was fabulous!
Karla Fountain was nice enough to send me some photos and I so enjoyed working with her! This top shot of Moriah, I actually fluffed out her dress for the shot! (I love being helpful!) :)

Flourish Floral Productions provided the floral and took Moriah's breath away with their decor!


It's easy to have a successful wedding when you are surrounded by the best and with Arthur's handling the kosher meal and Karla behind the lens and Flourish providing the decor, I knew it would be a smooth day. Throw in Frankie C and harpist Christine MacPhail and Jeffrey Stoner Video ... how could a girl go wrong!







No comments: