Saturday, November 08, 2008
















FOUR WEDDINGS AND A ...... REHEARSAL


Today was a busy day for us! We had four weddings (two at Omni, one at Grand Bohemian and the last at Shingle Creek) and one rehearsal so we will be ready for the wedding tomorrow!
Everything went great and I am thrilled to have found such a wonderful team to work for me. It truly makes my days easier knowing they always put their best foot forward and help me execute each and every wedding.
I had to share a few photos that I took from Bridget and Brian's wedding at Shingle Creek. This candy bar was by far my favorite one I've done. I do think Bridget was trying to feed an army with all of the candy she had but ohhhh ... it looked perfect!
And I absolutely loved what Tommy Murphy at Greenery Productions did for her centerpieces! Definite WOW factor!





No comments: