Thursday, December 13, 2007


IT'S A SAD DAY
Today we had to say good-bye to Miss Christy and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done!
She started watching my kids 2 years ago and soon after starting helping me on wedding days as well. She quickly became a part of our family and she was like a daughter to John and I.
My kids absolutely loved her and the best part was Christy loved them about as much as we do! We'd love having her around and will miss her so much!
We will see her again, it just won't be the same having her around the corner!
We wish her all the best as she returns home to her family in Naples (after graduating at UCF) and her boyfriend (who graduates from FIT this weekend as well)! Pretty soon we'll be planning her wedding!
We love you Miss Christy! :)

No comments: