Thursday, December 06, 2007

It is one thing in this crazy industry of weddings to know and work with good quality people - it is another thing to truly enjoy being around them and work with them!

I have just finished my fourth year of business and for the past two years I have advertised with The Knot and could not be happier. Such great brides and just a wonderful publication BUT working with Rhonda Haberkamp has been fabulous! She truly cares about her clients advertising with The Knot and is always striving to help them. She is also the best at keeping me company at networking functions and assisting me in trying all the desserts!

About 4 months ago I started working with Tommy Murphy, Director of Marketing and Sales at Greenery Productions and I don't know whether to be happy or sad. Happy that I have met him and just LOVE working with him and hanging out with him or sad that it took me so darn long to meet him and work with him. (I always tell my brides - Orlando is great because you have so many vendors to choose from, but it sucks too because you have so many vendors to choose from! - It's hard to work with them all and to get to know them all).

Anyway, as I finish out 2007 and look back on this wonderful year that Eventfully Yours has had and how much the business is growing, I am most thrilled with the relationships that I have formed in the industry. I truly enjoy what I do and know that I am doing what God has called me to do - but to be around people who feel the same way and who make me smile when I see them (or hear their voice or read their e-mail) is icing on the cake!

Thanks Rhonda and Tommy for some great memories and I look forward to many, many more!

No comments: