Thursday, September 12, 2013

Katie and Chris at Knowles Chapel and Orlando Museum of Art

I knew from the first moment I met Katie that she would become a friend for life! She was the 10th Kappa Delta to use Eventfully Yours services and it's such an honor to be a part of this close nit group and I'm thinking I should be an honorary sister by now! :)

I loved working with Katie and Chris and helping them with this very special day. The ceremony took place at the beautiful Knowles Chapel on the campus of Rollins College and the reception was at The Orlando Museum of Art. We used Mt. Dora Trolley to transport the bridal party which is always fun and great for photos.

We brought in Cristy Nielsen to capture the day and of course used the best of best in catering - Arthur's! Dream Designs provided the floral, while Cliff with CRB Entertainment had the crowd dancing all night!!






No comments: