Friday, January 27, 2012

Eventfully Yours was honored to be featured in the latest issue of Orange Appeal Magazine for the wedding of Amy and Jonathan out at Omni Orlando Resort. When Amy first came in my office I had a photo on my wall of a birchwood chuppah that Tommy Murphy from Greenery Productions had designed for a past client and Amy fell in love with it. I introduced the two and Tommy created a masterpiece, once again!


I suggested that Amy & Jonathan have their cocktail hour first due to the late start of the ceremony time. It worked out beautifully as guests started off the night with drinks and hors d'oeuvres and were able to watch the ceremony. We did a sparkler "entrance" back into the hotel as Amy & Jonathan led their guests to the reception where Steve with Power Entertainment DJ had the dance floor packed all night! Thanks to Scott Craig Photography for the fantastic images!

No comments: