Monday, June 13, 2011




KELLI & DARRYN




I had the honor to work with Kelli and Darryn on Memorial Day weekend out at Hammock Beach Resort for their big day! A couple years ago I worked with her sister, Stephanie, for her Portofino Bay Hotel wedding so to have the chance to see the family again just warmed my heart.






Floral was done by Details Flowers and photos by Stephen Yanni.












I was thrilled that Kelli and Darryn chose to use PhotoMingle at their reception - it was such a huge hit and I even joined in on the "mingle"! :)


I received the nicest e-mail from Kelli's mom that said - "Two Beautiful Daughter's, Two Gorgeous Weddings, One Awesome Planner!!" I actually cried when mom and dad hugged and said how pleased they were that I was a part of both daughter's weddings! That is what it's all about - relationships and making people happy. I'm truly blessed!


Thank you Fernandez/Kafka family for allowing us to be a part of this wonderful day!!

No comments: