Monday, March 21, 2011


DONNA & EDDIE
We have the pleasure of working in a lot of venues around Central Florida but I have to be honest, Portofino Bay Hotel is definitely my favorite spot!
So when Donna came to me and she was trying to decide where to have her wedding, I was really hoping she would settle on this fantastic location and lucky me (and her) she did!!

Donna and Eddie had a gorgeous early Spring wedding and it was a perfect day on the Villa Piazza Lawn. Atmospheres Floral designed all the bouquets as well as the linen and centerpieces in the Venetian Ballroom. The night was a huge success with The Buzzcatz running the reception music.






This is by far my favorite spot in the hotel - the grand staircase!




The end of a wonderful evening! Congrats Donna and Eddie - wishing you all the best!

No comments: