Saturday, December 25, 2010

Military Home Wedding in DeLand


JENNIFER & DAVID
I got a call in late August from Jennifer saying she needed some help pulling her November wedding together and I after meeting her and her mom, I was thrilled to jump in and help. Such a wonderful family and I was so touched by their warmth and welcoming spirits! The wedding was to take place at Jennifer's parents home - a home that her dad built.



David captured my heart the minute I met him in my office! My dad and brother served in the Marine Corps so I felt an immediate connection with David and loved his humor and easy going spirit!



Favorite photo of Jennifer and her mom!










We hung leaf place cards for the guests to grab during cocktail hour.














A little dangerous, but David used his sword to cut the cake.


















The end of the beginning! I wish you all the best that life has to offer!!
Special thanks to Rebekah with Kallima Photography for these great images!!

1 comment:

Jensey! said...

Tracy, I didn't know your dad and brother were Marines! So was my Dad! :) These photos are goooorgeous; the one of the bride and her mom is priceless!