Tuesday, November 09, 2010

THE KNOT PARTY IN JACKSONVILLE

I had the honor of being asked to work with The Knot for their Industry party in Jacksonville, Florida in late October.

Marriott Sawgrass was the host and I had an amazing team on my side! Room Service, Theresa Childs, Beachview and GT Rentals, Diggin' In Dreamland, Cake O'Licious and to round things out-Rose of Sharon!

My team and I made the trip up there that day and after overseeing set up and stuffing bags and attending to last minute details, we had a chance to sit, eat, relax and network with some wonderful people (and we even took a minute to shake our booties on the dance floor!)






Thanks to The Knot for another amazing Industry party and allowing us to be a part of it all!





































Me and my girls! Gabriela, Me, Jesse and Kristin! I couldn't do it all without such a strong and hard working team!

No comments: