Thursday, May 20, 2010


JEANNIE AND HARRY
I've known Jeannie for a few years now after doing a couple of her friends weddings and I was so super excited to be with her and Harry on their wedding day!
Jeannie worked her tail off to bring all the elements together and I loved how it all turned out-breathtaking! And of course it was a blast being surrounded by 4 other fantastic couples who I worked with over the past 4 1/2 years!! (SHOUT OUT TO NICKIE AND LARRY FOR TALKING ME UP!!)

How cool is this shot in the back of the truck BUT why is Nickie, the pregnant bridesmaid on the ground?! Flowers were done by Lee Forrest


The reception was at the Winter Park Women's Club and Arthur's Catering did a remarkable job with the food, including a late night snack of butlered passed sweet potato fries and a mini cheeseburger! HUGE HIT!!






Congrats Jeannie and Harry! It was an honor to be a part of such a special day and I look forward to our continued relationship!

No comments: