Monday, April 05, 2010


CHARLOTTE & JESS
I swear I have the best clients and Charlotte and Jess are top on the list! I have had a BLAST planning with Charlotte and her mom, Iris!
Their May 14th wedding is set to be at their parents home out in Leesburg on 42 acres! The ceremony will take place out in the front yard as guests will be facing Silver Lake. The reception will be out back in (and out of) the barn. I cannot wait to see the transformation for this special occasion that we have been working on for 7 months! Of course I recruited my trusted colleague Tommy Murphy for this huge task because I knew only he could pull it off with me!
I had to share these great engagement photos taken by Troy Battle out in Winter Park. Enjoy and watch out for great wedding photos very soon!













No comments: