Monday, March 08, 2010


SUSANA & FRANCIS
This past Saturday we were at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton for Susana and Francis's wedding and the day could not have been more perfect! From the weather to all the details-it was just a great day!
Susie was a stunning bride and I loved the pink peonies that she carried.

Francis, all 6-07 of him, has such a sweet and loving spirit about him! Susie is one lucky lady!


The Ritz-Carlton did the uplighting in the room while DJ Scott Messina used the monogram to do a personal GOBO. Flowers of Winter Park did an amazing job with the floral and I can't wait to show you more photos of the ceremony and reception!






I truly am one lucky coordinator-I have great brides and Susie was a joy to work with!
Susie, I wish you and Francis all the best that life has to offer!
Special thanks to Oubon for getting me some images so quickly!

No comments: