Friday, May 15, 2009



JENNIFER & MATTHEW

It doesn't get much better than this! Perfect couple ... perfect sunset!

I did Jennifer and Matt's wedding last weekend and Scott David Photography sent me this gorgeous image and I had to post right away. He'll have them all done soon but I had to share this image!

I've been so fortunate to have the greatest clients and Jennifer and Matt are top notch! I had a blast planning with them for about a year! The wedding was just wonderful and I even got an e-mail from Jennifer while on her honeymoon telling me she was going through withdrawls not talking to me ten times a day! That is the worst part about my job-you talk all the time and then it's over!

But I know we'll be friends for a long time-I wish them all the best as they embark on a fabulous life together!!

No comments: