Saturday, March 14, 2009




DENISE & CARLOS
By far, this was one of my most favorite weddings! From the couple to the very last detail!
I had "met" Denise via e-mail and then phone and shortly after we began planning her dream wedding. Of course one of my first calls was to Tommy Murphy of Greenery Productions! I knew with him on my side, the night would be a huge success!






The reception took place at the Dr. Phillips House at the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne and we removed all tables and chairs that are in the house and had a design of our own.
The outcome .... FABULOUS!




Caliente performed for the night and the dance floor was never empty.
On their wedding day (3.07.09), it was only the third time I had been with Denise and Carlos (actually second for Denise-she was sick for the tasting) but it felt like I had known them forever. Their families and bridal party were amazing and I feel like a ton of friendships were made.
I am so happy that I was a part of this special day and was able to bring it all together for Denise and Carlos-exactly the way they dreamed it!
To see more photos, visit photographer Scott Watt's blog!

No comments: