Friday, December 26, 2008


Merry Christmas!
The family and I flew up to Michigan to visit my mom and dad and my two sisters (Diana and Shawn) and aunts, uncles, cousins ....
This is only the second time in the 10 years that John and I have been married that we have come up for the holidays. After not being here last year and me being so sad about it, I knew no matter what I wanted to come be with my family.
After all, isn't that what Christmas is about? Being with those you love at such a wonderful time of year.
I'm so thrilled that I got to see everyone and that there was snow on the ground! My kids had a blast in it and David was so pumped to use the snow blower! :)
I am so thankful for so many blessings in my life, but most of all my wonderful family!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!













No comments: