Tuesday, October 28, 2008






















HEATHER AND BRAD



I know it's a small world, we hear the saying all the time but sometimes it's just plain bizarre when things happen the way they do!


A few months ago I took over the ceremonies at The Omni at ChampionsGate and have been truly blessed to be working with Jennifer Smith and all the great brides she books. As part of my service, I meet with the bride before the wedding and we go over the logistics of the day. Well when I met with Heather a few months ago, as soon as I saw her I felt I knew her from somewhere and she said I looked familiar as well but we couldn't place it.


Anyway, a few days before the wedding we met up again so she could give me her personal items for us to the set up and again I'm thinking - where in the world do I know her from.


Thursday was rehearsal day and as Brad turns around so I can meet him, turns out I do know them and he was in a wedding I did almost three years ago. And as the bridal party (all 19 of them) come in for rehearsal I end up knowing about 6 of them as well from that same wedding plus another one I did last July! And one of the bridesmaids, Joy, is a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding I have! It was like a little reunion!

And now, as luck would have it, two more are engaged and planning a March, 2009 wedding! I am so excited that I'll be working with Liz and Matt for their big day and seeing this crazy bunch all over again!!


I LOVE MY JOB!!!!! :)


Photos by: S&S Photography

No comments: