Monday, June 23, 2008






LOVE BIRDS


I had the pleasure of working with two of the sweetest people ever this past month as they committed their lives to one another in a beautiful ceremony!


Rachel and Sterling actually go to the same church as me (Summit - it's the best!) and they were referred to me from a dear friend of mine, Tracy Frost. Anyway, we all hit it off as soon as we met and I was thrilled to help them with their special day!


They got married at Dubsdread and it was a fabulous day and Rachel was looking so gorgeous she took Sterling's breath away! I had a chance to work with our Pastor, Isaac Hunter for the first time and I have to tell you I was a little nervous - I was hoping he liked the way I did things (and he did!) :)


Anyway, it was a very special ceremony and a beautiful, yet simple reception! Of course the staff at Dubsdread was perfect (as always) and Tommy at Greenery Productions delivered, yet again, on the flowers and I also had the chance to work with Cory Callahan for the first time (also a member of Summit!) and I am so impressed with his style and his photos - enjoy!

No comments: