Friday, November 30, 2007



CHRISTINA & AUSTEN

What a fabulous wedding we did this past Saturday for Christina and Austen at Shingle Creek. They both warned me that it would be a PAR-TAY and they were not lying. That dance floor was packed all night long!

Christina had always talked about having fireworks on her wedding night and so her parents asked me to help surprise her - so I contacted Santore and Sons and they put on a fabulous show and Christina and Austen never knew until the sky lit up! It was awesome!!

Many thanks to my great staff for all their help, with 12 bridesmaids and another wedding starting later that day, I could not have done it without them! And of course when you have rockin' vendors, like Tommy from Greenery Productions and Jen of Fortin Photography and Darrin with Fun Factory DJ along with Perfect Sky Productions (video) - it's a walk in the park!

To view the slideshow from their wedding - go to http://www.410net.net/austenchris/.

No comments: