Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am so disappointed that the wedding we did for TLC did not air tonight. And a big sorry to all of you who watched World's Largest Woman.

It was a long day and I haven't been feeling well since Thursday but by 5pm I was getting pretty excited. I started cooking dinner for the girls who help me out with the weddings and was planning on having a few people over to watch the show. As we sit down to eat my phone rings and it's Brenda - the bride. I'm thinking she's calling because she's so nervous (it's 6:10 at this point) but instead she is calling to tell me they have pulled the show. The producer called her and said they wanted to pull it and air it in June, during wedding season and get some press on it.

WHATEVER - I was pretty bummed, but I'm sure Brenda and Jim and the girls were even more so since the show is about them.

Hopefully we will hear something soon and I will let you know the details. Until then .... Go Jordin Sparks.

No comments: